Friday, June 22, 2012

Pre-K Grad

     It is the last day of school for my little Gregory.  He 'graduated' pre-k yesterday and will be starting kindergarten in September.  Although I am happy that my son is a big boy now and moving up in the world, it is still a bittersweet day because I will miss his pre-k teacher.
     If all of Gregory's future teachers are as wonderful as Mrs. Allen then I have no doubts that my son will be a great success.
     At 4 1/2 and 5 years old, my son learned the names of all the planets, the continents, and the oceans.  He learned the life cycles of a frog, a butterfly, a ladybug and a plant.  He learned about the water cycle, the weather, dinosaurs, and more.  He learned about money and even know that the Lincoln Memorial is on the back of the penny.
     Is there anything that Mrs. Allen didn't teach the children?

No comments:

Post a Comment