Friday, April 17, 2015

Irish History Month

     Well, the month of March has come and gone just like the months of February and January.  I had wanted this year to be the year that I update my blog regularly.  I had moved from New York to South Carolina last November and was busy getting used to my new job and trying to get my house fixed up and ready to move into.  My research and blog got put on hold while I focused on my son's schoolwork.
     March was the month I was going to devote to Irish research since it was Irish-American history month and my 3rd great-grandparents emigrated from Ireland.  I had a few blog posts written on paper but I never went on the computer and updated my blog.  I'm going to play catch up since I've made some discoveries.  The next few posts will be about my Irish ancestors.

An Irish Prayer
May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.


                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment