Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

     As 2013 draws to a close, I sit her and think of the wasted days and wasted hours.  The time I could have spent writing this blog or doing some research was spent waiting for my chronic daily migraine headaches to go away.
     I think my headaches are finally gone.  I hope and pray they are.  I visited a holistic doctor who is also a chiropractor and have been pair free for three months.
     I had put my family tree on hold to research my best friend's ancestors.  I made it back to Germany and Ireland for Lillian and England for her husband but I still have not found my Irish ancestor.  I have been stalking, I mean... Seeking my 3rd great-grandmother, Emily Sheldon and I'm starting to believe that she might be hiding from me.
     I'm hoping 2014 brings better genealogy success.

     Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment